22 Wounded as Terrorists Attack London Yet Again — Subway Explosion

17 Septembre, 2017, 13:10 | Auteur: Armand Coulomb
  • Emergency services gather close to Parsons Green Underground station in London following the attack

The Metropolitan Police's Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley said it was "very routine" for IS to claim the attack "whether or not they've had any previous engagement with the individuals involved".

The UK's threat level was upgraded from "severe" to "critical" on May 23 following the Manchester bombing on May 22, in which a bomb exploded in the foyer of Manchester Arena moments after US pop star Ariana Grande left the stage.

Mrs May said: "The public will see more armed police on the transport network and on our streets, providing extra protection".

This is the fourth time that the assessment has been placed at the highest level in the past 11 years.

The so-called Islamic State group has said it was behind yesterday morning's attack.

This it Britain's fifth terror attack this year, but it's the only one that hasn't caused fatalities.

9 000 signalements d'effets indésirables, selon Agnès Buzyn — Levothyrox
L'Agence du médicament l'avait réclamée au laboratoire dès 2012 afin, selon elle, de rendre le produit plus stable . Cette glande située à la base du cou est un organe essentiel, qui régule de nombreuses fonctions du métabolisme.

Counter-terrorism officers took charge of the investigation and were seeking to establish who had planted the device on a packed commuter train during rush hour.

"There was out of the corner of my eye a massive flash of flames that went up the side of the train", one eyewitness told Sky News, then "an acrid chemical smell".

Mr Basu said in a statement: "The public should remain vigilant as our staff, officers and partners continue to work through this complex investigation". London police said that they regarded the blast as a "terrorist incident".

"The threat level has been raised to critical, therefore we are reviewing our events and current demand".

The development comes after the arrest of an 18-year-old man in the departure area of Dover ferry port on Saturday morning.

Twenty-nine people were injured in the attack on Friday morning. "I just had this feeling, 'Was I going to die?'" she said.